Check out our monthly VBS Newsletter for the latest VBS info! You can find pretty much everything you’re looking for, and if you don’t, call us in the VBS Office at 831.688.5775 x222 or email email@example.com
- Click here for our February newsletter
- Click here for our March newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our April newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our May newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our June newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
Make sure you like our Coastlands Facebook page--there’ll be lots of info coming to you live on that spot! Click here to go to our Facebook page!
online registration HERE!
Online Registration! Start with a Volunteer Registration Form to help us find a fabulous spot for you, and then see if you need anything else for your kids! Click on the links below to be taken to the correct registration!
Volunteers, please note: Due to the wonderful overflowing response of kids wanting to register, we are temporarily suspending registration and starting a waiting list while we find all of our happy Team Leaders to cover the 284 kids we already have registered--yeehaw!! :)
Give us the inside scoop on all things YOU, and we’ll help you find great places to give your life away! Also for youth who want to be Team Leaders (entering & graduating Seniors) and Team Leader Assistants (entering 10th & 11th grades).
Formerly known as SWATS and CHAMPS, this is for all youth entering 7th-9th grades.
Y.E.S. Crew Registration
Y.E.S. Crew (Youth Enthusiastically Serving) is a group created by invitation of Mr. David Betz only, youth from a local school serving in VBS! If you've been given an invitation by Mr. David Betz, sign up here!
JR. VBS REGISTRATION
For potty-trained 3-yr-olds through entering Kindergarten Fall 2018. Available only to VBS Volunteers, we’ll take care of your littles as you help in VBS!
- BBS REGISTRATION
For babies 3 months through non-potty-trained 3-yr-olds. Available only to VBS Volunteers, let us love your little noodles while you serve at VBS!
ways to contribute to vbs
There are many ways to contribute to VBS. Of course there’s a place for EVERYONE who wants to get to serve, however big or little your time availability.
- Team Leaders: You lead a group of 6-10 1st-6th graders through the week, along with a helper
- Team Leader Assistants (entering 10th-11th grades)
- Assemblies Team (entering 8th grade through adults): Acting, singing, dancing, stage-ing--make sure you come to All-Call on March 18!
- Car Unloaders (8:15-9:15am)
- Morning Snack Helpers (10-11am)
- Art Station Guides (9am-12noon): We’ll tell you what to do! :)
- Games Helpers (9am-12noon): We’ll tell you what to do! :)
- Volunteer Lunch Crew (10am-1:30pm): Putting on lunches for other volunteers
- Special Events Station Guides (1-5pm)
- Kids Snack Bar Helpers (1:30-2:30pm)
- Visibility (3:30-5:45pm): Handing gifts & things to parents in car line
- Car Loaders/ID Checkers (4:30-5:45pm)
BEFORE AND AFTER LUNCH BREAKS:
- Traffic Team (before and after VBS 7:30-9:30am and 4-5:45pm)
- Lunch Kids Supervisors (11:45m-1:15pm): Give the Team Leaders a little break for lunch
- Thursday Night Volunteer Dinner Help (4:30-7pm)
- Friday Night Fest (5-8:30pm): Help put on our last event & clean up the remnants
FULL OR PART TIME OR LITTLE BITS:
- Facilities: Keeping the place running & working--johnny on the spot!
- Jr VBS: Leading our 3yr-Kinder kids in their own mini-VBS so their parents can volunteer elsewhere
- BBS: Caring for little baby & toddler noodles so their parents can serve elsewhere
- First Aid Station
- Adult Snack Bar & Lounge
- Champion: Basically a floater, helping anywhere anytime that you’re available
- Friday Night Fest (Friday only): Any time on Friday is GREAT for set-up, then helping during, and clean-up after!
SPONSORSHIPS & DONATIONS
THINGS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Well, we’re already lookin’ for a few things to help VBS get ready already! In case you have some of this stuff around…
- Fridge (like a regular-size fridge)
- Saw horses
- Giant 10+person tent and more...
AMAZON WISH LIST
Are you looking for another, unique way to give? We've created an amazon wish list! If you want to donate through buying things we need directly, here is the way to do it! Click here for our VBS 2018 Amazon wish list! Thank you!
If you’re interested in contributing to our Sponsorship fund or just monetary donations, you can stop by the Booth anytime, or come see us in the VBS Office.