Check out our monthly VBS Newsletter for the latest VBS info! You can find pretty much everything you’re looking for, and if you don’t, call us in the VBS Office at 831.688.5775 x222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for our February newsletter
- Click here for our March newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our April newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our May newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
- Click here for our June newsletter (Page 1, Page 2)
Make sure you like our Coastlands Facebook page--there’ll be lots of info coming to you live on that spot! Click here to go to our Facebook page!
Next year will hold even MORE online registering fun! Check back after Kick-off…
ways to contribute to vbs
There are many ways to contribute to VBS. Of course there’s a place for EVERYONE who wants to get to serve, however big or little your time availability.
- Team Leaders: You lead a group of 6-10 1st-6th graders through the week, along with a helper
- Team Leader Assistants (entering 10th-11th grades)
- Assemblies Team (entering 8th grade through adults): Acting, singing, dancing, stage-ing--make sure you come to All-Call on March 18!
- Car Unloaders (8:15-9:15am)
- Morning Snack Helpers (10-11am)
- Art Station Guides (9am-12noon): We’ll tell you what to do! :)
- Games Helpers (9am-12noon): We’ll tell you what to do! :)
- Volunteer Lunch Crew (10am-1:30pm): Putting on lunches for other volunteers
- Special Events Station Guides (1-5pm)
- Kids Snack Bar Helpers (1:30-2:30pm)
- Visibility (3:30-5:45pm): Handing gifts & things to parents in car line
- Car Loaders/ID Checkers (4:30-5:45pm)
BEFORE AND AFTER LUNCH BREAKS:
- Traffic Team (before and after VBS 7:30-9:30am and 4-5:45pm)
- Lunch Kids Supervisors (11:45m-1:15pm): Give the Team Leaders a little break for lunch
- Thursday Night Volunteer Dinner Help (4:30-7pm)
- Friday Night Fest (5-8:30pm): Help put on our last event & clean up the remnants
FULL OR PART TIME OR LITTLE BITS:
- Facilities: Keeping the place running & working--johnny on the spot!
- Jr VBS: Leading our 3yr-Kinder kids in their own mini-VBS so their parents can volunteer elsewhere
- BBS: Caring for little baby & toddler noodles so their parents can serve elsewhere
- First Aid Station
- Adult Snack Bar & Lounge
- Champion: Basically a floater, helping anywhere anytime that you’re available
- Friday Night Fest (Friday only): Any time on Friday is GREAT for set-up, then helping during, and clean-up after!
SPONSORSHIPS & DONATIONS
Thank you so much for all of your generous support and donations and sponsorship. This was an AMAZING year of abundant overflowing generosity. With your help, we put on a camp for 340+ kids!!”
If you have more in-between-time VBS things to talk about, give us a call at 831.688.5775 x222 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!